Here we have the list of projects I have chosen for this article:
1. Computational semantics. (Language technology world).
2. Language checking. (Language technology world).
3. Knowledge Discovery. (Language technology world).
4. Semantic web. (DFKI).
5. Music Information Retrieval. (DFKI).
6. Collaborating Using Diagrams. (Language Technology Group).
7. Crossmarc. (Language Technology Group).
8. Shallow Semantic Parsing. (SNLP).
9. Detecting contradictions in Text. (SNLP).
10. Document indexing for German and English. (DFKILT).
- Language Technology Lab (Gerrmany). Retrieved 13.18, May 11, 2009 from: http://www.dfki.de/lt/projects.php
- Edinburgh Language Technology Group (Scotland, UK). Retrieved 13.23, May 11, 2009 from: http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/
- The Stanford Natural Language Processing Group. Retrieved 13.26, May 11, 2009 from: http://nlp.stanford.edu/
- Language Technololy World. Retrieved 13.30, May